Rules, rules, rules….We’re all a bit tired of rules, but in order to ensure the safety of both our wonderful customers and our (equally wonderful) staff, now more than ever, rules are important – so we politely ask that you take 2 mins to read our latest guidelines below:
- We ask that all clients arrive on time for their scheduled appointment – we appreciate clients are sometimes delayed for a number of reasons, but we really cannot run behind as this will lead to us having too many clients in the salon. Likewise, much as we love you to be early, we cannot accommodate too many clients in our salon and this will lead to us exceeding our maximum numbers.
- All clients will be asked to wear a mask upon entering the salon and be expected to wear their mask at all times whilst in the salon.
- We will take the temperature of all clients (and staff) entering the salon – if you have a high temperature we will be unable to accommodate your appointment.
- Novo staff wear will visors and masks at all times.
- We are now able to offer clients coffee (hooray!) – we will be serving coffee (well not simply ‘coffee’, as you know we at novo offer Nespresso Capuccino, Americano, Latte, Espresso, Cortado etc) in disposable cups and we hope to also offer tea in the near future.
- We will continue to ensure the salon is maintained to the highest of hygiene standards with all surfaces being cleaned after every client appointment, we will launder all non-disposable gowns and towels after every use whilst continuing to use (recyclable) disposable items at every opportunity, and we maintain a supply of hand sanitiser available for client use at every styling unit and in all public areas.
- We are unable to store client coats/bags (this is a government guideline), so we ask that clients keep their belongings with them whilst in the salon.
- Please feel free to bring an iPad/tablet with you for your visit – we will provide you with access to a selection of high quality digital magazines that we have licensed for downloading whilst in the salon.
- Finally, whilst in the salon we will never ask clients to sit within the social distancing guidelines as we have disabled every other styling unit through the salon, and our basin area is screened to ensure your comfort/safety.
Your salon visit has changed significantly since we reopened back in July, but despite these changes our clients always tell us they are not only highly impressed with the measures we have taken, but also feel that their salon visit is still as indulgent and enjoyable as ever.
We look forward to seeing you soon x