It’s that time of year again when the big January detox is upon us….
Christmas and New Year partying tends to take a toll on our hair. We are all guilty of drinking the odd glass of wine (or three) and perhaps reaching for our lovely new GHD’s a bit too often during the festive season. The New Year is a great time to refresh your look and get healthier, more gorgeous hair for 2017!
These resolutions are worth making and NOT breaking…
1. Try limiting the use of heated styling appliances – too much heat can dehydrate the hair.
2. Treat your hair to a nourishing treatment once a week – you do it for your skin… it’s time to give your hair the same TLC. We have a vast range available (please speak to your Stylist).
3. Regular trims are essential. The most effective way to keep your hair healthy is to get rid of those dry ends.
4. Rehydrate your hair by drinking plenty of water (your skin will thank you also).
5. It’s important to use either Olaplex or L’Oréal SMARTBOND during a colour treatment: both are scientifically-developed treatments that work on hair condition from within.
6. Always use a heat protector when styling your hair – they do what they say and ‘protect your hair from heat’.
If your hair isn’t healthy, you can’t have beautiful hair. Kevin Franks (Brand Director) explains… “The biggest trend that you want to be on top of in 2017 is healthy hair. If the hair is healthy it’s going to perform better, give you more shine, bounce and ‘touchability’ – all elements that are going to form an ideal foundation, which is essential for long-lasting style”.