Thankfully, we are hoping that these latest easing of restrictions marks the beginning of a ‘true’ return to complete normality. However, it is important for both the safety of our clients and staff that we continue to observe certain measures that will limit possible infection risk and allow our clients to feel confident when visiting the salon.
- From July 19th the wearing of masks will no longer be compulsory when visiting the salon.
- Members of the novo team will continue to wear a mask or visor when dealing with clients face-to-face.
- All areas that clients use in the salon will continue to be thoroughly cleaned between appointments.
- All towels and gowns will continue to be washed after every use, or a single use disposable towel will be used (although this sounds environmentally unfriendly, it is proven that these single-use towels are kinder to the environment that laundering regular towels after every use).
- Hot refreshments will continue to be served in a disposable cup (unless otherwise requested) – cold refreshments will be served in a glass (but will be washed with a dishwasher after every use). We will return to offering clients biscuits with their hot drink, but these will be single-serving, wrapped biscuits.
- It will no longer be required for clients to undergo a temperature test upon entering the salon or for clients to scan the QR code upon entering the salon.
- Hand sanitiser will continue to be available to use prior to entering the salon and continue to be available for use throughout your visit.
- All team members will continue to undergo regular Covid testing.
- Regrettably, magazines will not be available and we recommend clients bring their own reading materials.
- Finally, we will continue to ensure social distancing between clients (wherever possible) and that every other styling unit in our salon remains unused, and we will continue to use perspex screening in areas where this distancing is not possible (i.e. between each washbasin in the shampoo area).
We would like to thank all of our clients for their patience and understanding and we continue to make client safety our No1 priority.